We are looking for new team member to join Love Letchworth as a part time Administrator.
Letchworth Garden City BID are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail to work within a fast-paced setting assisting the BID team.
The position is a fixed term contract covering 12 hours per week across Monday – Friday paying £11.50 per hour.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 31st August, 2022 at 5pm.
The administrator will be responsible for supporting the BID team in delivering its business plan.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Front of house queries.
- Event administration.
- Project administration.
- Organisation of meetings, including location, attendees, minutes and communication.
- Responsibility of database management including new entries, documentation and updates.
- Office administration including stock checks, distributing of information and ad hoc activities.
Requirements and Specifications
- A dynamic and genuine approach, with excellent interpersonal skills, a true team player though able to operate independently when required.
- Competency with Microsoft 365 packages.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisation skills and time management.
- Previous experience would be an advantage.
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Hours: 12 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP